Anastasia Ivchenko was born on January 24, 1978 in Severodonetsk, Lugansk Region.
In 2000 she graduated as a lawyer from the International Solomon University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
In 2006 she passed the training course for Notaries and in 2007 passed the qualification exam , granting the right to practice as a Notary.
In 2010 the private notarial activity was registered and the Notarial office was established.
Besides the notarial sphere Anastasia has years of experience with law firms and international banking, where she practiced commercial and corporate law.
The Notary speaks fluent English as well as Ukrainian and Russian.
Constantly improving the knowledge and experience, Anastasia has obtained the following certificates:
- Corporate Secretary Certificate issued by State Property Fund of Ukraine in cooperation with International Institute of Business
- Certificate of the Seminar «Joint Stock Companys’ Activity of the Stock Market» by International Institute of Business
- Certificate of the Seminar «Joint Stock Companys’ Reorganization» by International Institute of Business;
- Certificate of the Seminar «Legal Regulation of Financial Services» Deloitte Touche Tomatsu
- Certificate of the Seminar «Court Resolution Executing» Deloitte Touche Tomatsu
Both in professional and day-to-day life Anastasia follows the principle: «Refer to people as you’d like them to refer to you».
Anastasia took part in the following projects:
43, L'va Tolstogo Street,
|Phone / Fax:||+380 44 498 90 80|
|Mobile:||+380 50 381 90 31|
Other time: By prior appointment